Santa Cruz Harbor
Essential Services and Businesses
During the statewide shelter-in-place order, the following essential services and businesses are open. Please comply with all governmental orders and practice social distancing at all times (minimum 6′ spacing) when conducting essential activities.
In support of fishing:
- Boatyard is open. To inquire about boatyard services, leave a message at (831) 475-3002, and a boatyard staff member will return your call (the customer service counter is closed).
- H&H Fresh Fish resident buyer services and fish market.
- Bayside Marine is open.
- Johnson-Hicks Marine Electronics is open for online and telephone orders.
- Launch ramp is closed; Only the following essential launch ramp activity is authorized during the closure:
- Vessels engaged in commercial fishing (with valid permits)
- First responder vessels
- Slip renter vessels
Please read the Launch Ramp Closure Notice for more information.
Food service (“To Go” and retail grocery only):
- Crow’s Nest: Open 11:30 am to 8 pm.
- Crow’s Nest Beach Market: Open 9 am to 8 pm.
- Café El Palomar: Open 8 am to 8 pm.
- Java Junction: Open 6:30 am – 2 pm Monday-Wednesday; 6:30 am to 4 pm on Thursday – Sunday.
- H&H Fresh Fish: Open 10 am – 5 pm Tuesday – Sunday. Call 831-462-FISH for home deliveries. H&H’s regular CSF home delivery program continues.
- Bayside Marine: Retail market open 10:30 am to 5 pm.