We want everyone who visits the Santa Cruz Harbor website to feel welcome and find the experience rewarding.
What are we doing?
- To help us make the Santa Cruz Harbor website a positive place for everyone, we’ve been using the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.1. These guidelines explain how to make web content more accessible for people with disabilities, and user-friendly for everyone.
- The guidelines have three levels of accessibility (A, AA, and AAA). We’ve chosen Level AA as the target for the Santa Cruz Harbor website.
How are we doing?
- We’ve worked hard on the Santa Cruz Harbor website and believe we’ve achieved our goal of Level AA accessibility. We monitor the website regularly to maintain this, but if you do find any problems, please get in touch.
Let us know what you think
If you enjoyed using the Santa Cruz Harbor website, or if you had trouble with any part of it, please get in touch. We’d like to hear from you in any of the following ways:
- call us at (831) 475-6161
- email us at email@example.com