Santa Cruz Port District is seeking qualified candidates for the regular, full-time position of Administrative Assistant. The Administrative Assistant reports to the Administrative Services Manager and provides administrative and technical support to the Port Director and governing Port Commission, as well as other District management and staff.
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
The salary range for this position is $4,352 to $5,832 per month, depending on qualifications.
The Port District offers full benefits which include:
- Retirement: The District participates in the California Public Employees’ Retirement System (CalPERS). Employees’ tiered placement is dependent on status as a “classic” member or “new” member.
- Medical/Dental/Life Insurance: Employee and eligible dependents receive medical, dental, life and long-term disability insurance.
- Paid Leaves: 10 days of vacation accrual; 12 days of sick accrual; and 12 holidays per calendar year.
HOW TO APPLY
To apply, submit:
- A completed Santa Cruz Port District Application;
- A Cover Letter identifying your interest and the qualities you possess as a candidate;
- Resume is optional.
Please do not FAX or email application documents.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: February 18, 2019, 5:00 PM