Welcome to Santa Cruz Harbor RV Park
Santa Cruz Harbor RV Park is your premier destination for RV-ing in the Santa Cruz area. Located in the Santa Cruz North Harbor, you can enjoy convenient access to numerous beaches and restaurants, downtown Santa Cruz, Capitola, and the Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk.
Harbor beach is approximately 1 mile from the RV parking sites. An extensive walking trail completely surrounds the harbor.
An RV host is available for information and initial registration. Please call (831) 212-4261 and leave a message for reservation inquiries and additional information. Please do not attempt to make contact with the host after 9:00 pm or before 9:00 am.
Click here for the RV Park Rules.
Recreational Vehicles (RVs)
Only self-contained RVs are allowed in the campground. Self-contained is defined by permanent working plumbing fixtures, flushable toilets and completely sealed, permanently affixed fresh, gray and black water tanks. Porta-potties, cassette toilets and portable holding tanks are not allowed. No effluent, gray or fresh water may be dumped onto the ground. No washing vehicles or hosing down campsites.
About the Park
Please call (831) 212-4261 for reservations or click here to submit an online reservation request.
- A maximum overall length of 42’ is allowed.
- The fee for overnight RV accommodation is $65/night with hookups.
- Sewer, electric (30 and 50 amp), and fresh water are available at each site.
- There is a seven-night maximum stay.
- Check-in time is no earlier than 12:00 noon on the arrival day.
- Check-out time is no later than 12:00 noon on the departure day.
- Dogs are welcome but must be on a leash at all times.
- Reservations are accepted by phone or in person, with payment due in full, in advance.
- Permits are required for additional vehicles, or use of other parking spaces. Fees are based on the type of permit required. Permits may be obtained from the park host or at the harbor office.
- RVs must be completely self-contained, including gray water.
- Cancellation Policy: Please contact the park host by noon at least 72 hours prior to your arrival to cancel/change reservation. Cancellations received with less than 72 hours’ notice will be assessed a fee of $65.00. The park host may be reached at (831) 212-4261.